Cabochon Angel Pendant
When: Thursday, May 25th @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: SeaBreeze Recreation Center, Destin Room
Instructor: Mary McGee
What will be covered: In this month’s wire wrapping class we will learn an Intermediate/ Advanced skill to make wire wrapped cabochons that look like angels.
Limited number of tools available from club–please bring if you have your own
- Bail-making pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose or Needle-nose pliers
- Bent Nose pliers
- Nylon-jaw pliers
- bead mat
- Wire Cutters
- (4) 8″ pieces of 20g square wire
- 24g half-round or round wire
- (1) 1″ x .75″ or 1.25″ x .75″ cabochon
Kits to be Provided and Cost:
Mary will be providing kits for $6.00 that include both cabochons and wire.
☆If you buy a kit from Mary, note that the wire will either be copper or brass.
- As always, it is important to be at the class on time.
- Please have correct change for kits
- If you are not purchasing a kit; please make sure your supplies are the same as the instructor is using.