Have you been wanting to learn some basic wire wrapping skills?
Or maybe you took a class a while ago and need to brush up before you take a more advanced class.
Well, now’s your chance, so mark your calendars!
Basic Wire Wrapping
When: Thursday, August 24, 2023 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: SeaBreeze Recreation Center, Destin Room
Instructor: Greg Vollendorf
What will be covered: This is a basic wire wrapping class that will give you a base for the more intermediate to advanced wire wrapping classes that will be introduced in future months.
- (1) beading mat or piece of felt
- flush cutter
- long nose pilers (preferably micro pilers) but if you don’t have them regular jewelry pilers will do
- Round nose pliers
- 20ga or 21ga DEAD SOFT square copper or sterling wire approximately 15″ long
- 24ga or 26ga DEAD SOFT 1/2 round copper or Sterling wire (3) pcs 4″long (1) pc 7″long
- (1) 40×30 cabochon if you don’t have one there will be some for sale
Anyone planning to attend look up on YOU TUBE for Beginning Wire Wrapping videos, they are extremely helpful.